Network Services Director Digital Badge
Share this Page
Our Network Services Director Leadership Digital Badge recognizes students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the Network Services Director of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Managing the relationships of the Junior Executive Management Team
- Populating the Network Services section of their JEM Team’s Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Negotiating and honoring the terms of their service providers (NEXT Steps Partners In Education)
- Meeting all deadlines outlined in their JEM Team’s Promotion Planning Checklist
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.