Communications & Distributions Digital Badge
Share this Page
Our Communications Director Leadership Digital Badge recognizes students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the Communications Director of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Populating the Communications section of their JEM Team’s Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Managing all communications plan activities and building external relationships with the organization’s constituencies, including funders and the media.
- Promoting the activities and progress of their JEM Teams College Town Service-Learning Project to all NEXT Steps Partners In Education
- Providing progress reports of their Junior Executive Management Team’s activities throughout the life cycle of their College Town Service-Learning Project and during their Investor/Mentor Meetup
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.