|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $51.00
[share title=”Share This Collection” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Determine how the supply of agricultural products and agricultural industries change to meet the demand of consumers.
- Introduction to major areas of agricultural mechanics technology which may include small engine maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, wood working, electrical wiring, and maintenance of agricultural machinery, equipment, and tractors
- introduction to the scientific principles that underlie the breeding and husbandry of agricultural animals, and the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural animal products (selecting, breeding, feeding, caring for, and marketing beef and dairy cattle, horses, swine, sheep, and poultry)
- Understanding how to establish forests by natural and artificial means, maintaining and surveying forests, identifying and protecting trees, practicing silviculture, measuring trees and land, mapping, preparing for timber sales and harvest, employing multiple-use resource management, keeping records, and figuring taxes
- Integration of our Agricultural Technologies With Open Outdoor Designs (ATWOOD) Model into new and existing agricultural based projects and initiatives.
- Assess global agricultural sales and export and import practices to include the role of government in the sales and subsidization of agricultural products, online marketing, and the data from prices, sales, and market futures.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.