Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $51.00
Share This Collection
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Determine how the supply of agricultural products and agricultural industries change to meet the demand of consumers.
- Introduction to major areas of agricultural mechanics technology which may include small engine maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, wood working, electrical wiring, and maintenance of agricultural machinery, equipment, and tractors
- introduction to the scientific principles that underlie the breeding and husbandry of agricultural animals, and the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural animal products (selecting, breeding, feeding, caring for, and marketing beef and dairy cattle, horses, swine, sheep, and poultry)
- Understanding how to establish forests by natural and artificial means, maintaining and surveying forests, identifying and protecting trees, practicing silviculture, measuring trees and land, mapping, preparing for timber sales and harvest, employing multiple-use resource management, keeping records, and figuring taxes
- Integration of our Agricultural Technologies With Open Outdoor Designs (ATWOOD) Model into new and existing agricultural based projects and initiatives.
- Assess global agricultural sales and export and import practices to include the role of government in the sales and subsidization of agricultural products, online marketing, and the data from prices, sales, and market futures.
Share this Page
ENTER THE FAB LAB
Have Fun With STEM++ Philanthropy!
Collect Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards when you secure digital badge collection sponsorships, collaborate with NSPIE Members, unlock course levels, and complete service goals for your mission.View Digital Badge Gallery
|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE|
40% Program Fund – “Seed money” for service projects and JEM Team missions
30% Student Reward – Cash stipends for student achievement upon submission of work
30% NSYEP Operations – Funding to sustain our Digital Badge & Skillcoins Rewards System