|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
Government & Public Safety Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $42.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences:
- Describe the processes of input, processing, output, and feedback that comprise the universal systems model.
- Demonstrate applications of the universal systems model in manufacturing.
- Describe the role of time, capital, people, tools and machines, energy, materials and information within the universal systems model as it applies to manufacturing industries.
- Identify materials and resources used in manufacturing and describe the seven basic technological resources.
- Describe the properties of manufacturing materials, explain how materials are classified, and list, measure, and compare common mechanical properties of select materials.
- List sources and costs where materials may be obtained, create a bill of materials, and calculate production cost analysis.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.