|SKILLCOIN ALLOCATION TABLE FROM DIGITAL BADGE SPONSORSHIPS|
General Manager Leadership Badge
SKILLCOIN REWARDS: $15.00
Earn This Badge
[x_icon type=”arrow-circle-left”] Return To Digital Badge Gallery
[share title=”Share this Page” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Sponsorship of our General Manager Leadership Digital Badge recognizes students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the General Manager of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Ensuring their JEM Team has the resources needed to host a successful College Town Service-Learning Project.
- Using the Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model to assign roles and responsibilities of their Junior Executive Management Team
- Using the Promotions Planning Checklist to create a timeline of activities for their Junior Executive Management Team
- Presenting the final results of their Junior Executive Management Team at their Investor & Mentor Meetup.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.