Architecture & Construction
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Interviewed or demonstrated engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- Design-Build – a project delivery system used in the construction industry
- Pre-Construction – services used in planning a construction project before the actual construction begins
- Construction (General) – clearing, dredging, excavating, and grading of land and other activity associated with buildings, structures, or other types of real property such as bridges, dams, and roads
- Maintenance/Operations – assisting in the construction or renovation of buildings, general maintenance and upkeep of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and other systems, minor repairs to machinery or other equipment, and general maintenance of grounds or lawns
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Architecture & Construction. Demonstrated how to safely operate hand tools, power tools, and equipment used in mixing mortar; cutting, laying, and finishing masonry units; and calculating distances, areas, and volumes common in masonry work.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.