DEFINE YOUR SOLUTION
MISSION STATEMENT DIGITAL BADGE
Achievement Domain: Career Awareness & Exploration
ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE:
This lesson will help learners demonstrate their ability to develop a plan for a technical or vocational career, post secondary education and/or entrepreneurial venture.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
In this lesson, you will learn how to:
- Develop a written mission statement for your impact solution
- Investigate the people, places and things that are directly connected to socio-economic indicators in your community.
- Complete the “T” formation challenge.
- Demonstrate your ability to create a winning mission statement that clearly defines your plan of action.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Lesson 2 Digital Badge Collection
The following digital badges are awarded when you can demonstrate your ability to:
- Mission Statement – Develop a winning mission statement
- Film, Digital Media & Entertainment – Apply your STEAM skills in designing, producing, exhibiting, performing, writing, and/or entertainment services.
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Community On Demand STEAM Education & Life Skills Development Card Game (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Notebook paper
- Pen or pencil(optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- Mission Statement Activity Worksheet
- The “T” Challenge
- Community On Demand Skills Assessment Worksheet