MANAGE YOUR ASSETS
TIME MANAGEMENT DIGITAL BADGE
Achievement Domain: Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding
ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE:
This lesson helps you demonstrate how effectively you used time management to complete your impact solution and service-learning project.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
- Demonstrate effective use of calendars and planning tools.
- Coordinate dates, times and locations for project activities with their JEM Team and Partners in Education Network.
- Complete the Time Is Money activity worksheet to calculate the best use and highest value of their time.
- Demonstrate how they calculated the value of their JEM team’s time and resources.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Lesson 5 Digital Badge Collection
The following digital badges are awarded when you can demonstrate your ability to:
- Time Management – Show how effective time management is used to complete your impact solution or service-learning project.
- Contributions – Work as a contributing member of a Junior Executive Management Team or project team.
- Business Management & Administration – Apply skills in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating functions essential to efficient and productive business operations.
- Finance – Apply skills in financial and investment planning, banking, insurance and business financial management.
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Community On Demand STEAM Education & Life Skills Development Card Game (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Notebook paper
- Pen or pencil(optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Junior Executive Management Team Leadership Nominations
- Junior Executive Management Team Member Nominations
- JEM Team Meeting Agenda & Outline
- Community On Demand Skills Assessment Worksheet