ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
Game Strategy Overview
This lesson will help you demonstrate your ability to manage time as one of your most valuable resources.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
- Demonstrate effective use of calendars and planning tools.
- Coordinate dates, times and locations for project activities with their JEM Team and Partners in Education Network.
- Complete the Time Is Money activity worksheet to calculate the best use and highest value of their time.
- Demonstrate how they calculated the value of their JEM team’s time and resources.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Skill Card/Digital Badge Collection
Using your Community On Demand card deck, Skills Self-Assessment Worksheet and/or Game Board, you will be able to build upon the Time Management digital badge and create a skill card/digital badge collection that reflects the skills you need and use to implement this strategy.
By completing this lesson, you will receive a micro-certification that confirms you have demonstrated competencies and gained experiences in demonstrating effective use of calendars and planning tools to manage scheduled activities.
Game Pieces (optional):
- Community On Demand card deck
- Skills Assessment Worksheet (Single Player)
- Skills Assessment Game Board
Textbook & Worksheets:
- STEAM Investigative Process Mapping Guide (included)
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Money Guide Activity Worksheets Toolkit (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Dry erase marker for game board (optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- STEAM Skills Pre-Assessment Survey
- Feedback Form: Atwood Model Case Study
- STEAM Skills Post-Assessment Survey