PARTNER IN EDUCATION
Infusion Blends Artisan Butters
Ms. Deborah Clemons
Founder & CEO
STEM++ Career Pathways:
MISSION#: O*NET 11-2031.00
Complete an Marketing Communications service-learning project that plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising, promotion and public relations activities. Demonstrate application of the STEM++ skills listed below.
STEM++ SKILLS APPLIED:
The following competencies can be used on your STEM++ resume and financial portfolio to describe the STEM++ skills you applied to complete your service goals for this Operation Restoration service-learning project.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Develop and maintain the company’s corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage special events, such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports, to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits, and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of public relations staff.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Draft speeches for company executives and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Respond to requests for information about employers’ activities or status.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain crisis communication plans.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs, working with public relations executives.
- Produce films and other video products, regulate their distribution, and operate film library.
To apply for this job please visit nextstepsyep.org.