DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Marketing Management
- Professional Sales
- Marketing Research
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Culture Leadership Badge
$15 Skillcoin Rewards™
Explain how they managed a variety of resources to meet the needs of their team and their community (i.e., methods for achieving and maintaining work and service project arrangements; environmental and energy issues; impacts of technology; and skills/resources required).
Operations Task Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards™
Compare the management of policies, operations or staff working in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations in businesses and corporations, nonprofit institutions, and other organizations to your JEM Team’s organizational structure.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Marketing Management – Projects related to the management of policies, operations or staff working in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations in businesses and corporations, nonprofit institutions, and other organizations.
- Professional Sales – Projects that convince businesses or individual consumers to purchase goods and services.
- Merchandising – Projects related to getting products into the hands of customers, including forecasting, planning, buying, displaying, selling and providing customer service.
- Marketing Communications – Projects that plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising, promotion and public relations activities.
- Marketing Research – Projects that collect and analyze different types of information to design new products, to predict future sales, and to position a company’s strategies against those of its competitors.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.