Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $76.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Marketing industry when they:
- Culture Leadership Badge ($50) – Explain how they managed a variety of resources to meet the needs of their team and their community (i.e., methods for achieving and maintaining work and service project arrangements; environmental and energy issues; impacts of technology; and skills/resources required)
- Research & Development Project Badge ($20) – Collect and analyze different types of information to design new products, to predict future sales, and to position a company’s strategies against those of its competitors.
- Time Management Task Badge ($30) – Plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising, promotion and public relations activities.
- Operations Project Badge ($20) – Compare the management of policies, operations or staff working in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations in businesses and corporations, nonprofit institutions, and other organizations to your JEM Team’s organizational structure.
- Marketing Skills Badge ($40) – Get their JEM Team’s products into the hands of customers, including forecasting, planning, buying, displaying, selling and providing customer service.
- Effective Communications Task Badge ($30) – Demonstrate how you convince businesses or individual consumers to purchase the goods and services offered by their JEM Team.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $57.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $76.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $57.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.