Speaker Program Project Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Determined objectives and define topics to be covered
- Screened possible speakers
- Provided speakers with event information in a timely manner
- Made arrangements and accommodations for speaker in a timely manner
- Developed a logistics plan that covers all details regarding speaker program
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Arts, A/V Technologies & Communications. Present their storyboard creation, the physics and anatomy of motion, technology of animation, properties and use of color, cameras and lighting, fundamentals of modeling and animating, creating a portfolio and file management at their Investor/Mentor Meetup
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.