Supplier Project Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, demonstrate how you identified the product and service providers within your College Town that supported critical elements of your Operation Restoration service-learning project.
- Identified a primary and secondary (backup) supplier for every aspect of your College Town event
- Determined the lead time requirements for products and services to be delivered in time for your College Town event
- Evaluated the risks of critical element shortages and develop a risk aversion solution for each potential shortage
- Describe the existing and anticipated contractual relationship with each supplier and your plan to have them become a long-term Partner In Education of your JEM Team and/or College Town community.
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Agriculture. Determine how the supply of agricultural products and agricultural industries change to meet the demand of consumers within their College Town community.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.