Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
Arts, A/V Technology & Communications Skills Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
Use the form below to submit proof of the following activities completed for your Operation Restoration service-learning project. Approval of your submission will allow you to collect digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™ (if available).
— “The 17” Legacy Council
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Audio and Video Technology and Film
- Journalism and Broadcasting
- Performing Arts
- Printing Technology
- Visual Arts
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
The Arts, A/V Technologies & Communications digital badge collection verifies proven competencies with processes involved in the technologies of printing, publishing, packaging, and electronic imaging and development of cognitive skills, aesthetics, and crafts (typography, visual arts, and page layout.)
- A/V Technology & Film – Projects that manufacture, sell, rent, design, install, integrate, operate, and repair the equipment of audio-visual communications (i.e., editing and filming video) and includes the presentation of sound, video and data in such venues as offices, convention centers, classrooms, theme parks and stadiums.
- Printing Technology – Projects involved in prepress, press and binding, or post-press processes; transforming text and pictures for printing plates; or using digital technology for graphics, layout or printing which includes operating and maintaining equipment or computers used in the printing process.
- Visual Arts – Projects involved in artistic creation through painting, sculpting, illustrating, fashion, or floral design, and the use of an assortment of materials, including oils, watercolors, acrylics, pastels, pencils, pen and ink, photography, plaster, clay, textiles, plants, and computers.
- Performing Arts – Projects involved in the creation, development and production of theatrical and musical performances that includes workers at practice halls, studios and performance venues.
- Journalism & Broadcasting – Projects that research, write or produce news stories or broadcasts, or present commentaries and are involved in publishing and writing which includes projects that install, repair and operate digital or electronic equipment used to record and transmit radio or television programs and motion pictures.
- Telecommunications – Projects involved in the interaction between computer and communications equipment which includes jobs to install or repair data, graphics, video and digital equipment.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- The name and address of your Operation Restoration service-learning project site.
- The service goal your service-learning project fulfilled (see service goal list above).
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.