DO YOU ♥♥♥ TESTING NEW TECHNOLOGY?!?!
FOR ALL STUDENTS MAJORING IN NON-PROFIT MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & COMMUNITY/ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
NEXT Steps is looking for some dependable volunteers to help develop and introduce experimental, technology driven, cause-marketing fundraising campaigns and Mobile App Clusters™ (MAC) for the following communities:
The MAC™ platform is designed to:
- Introduce iBeacon bluetooth technology to youth and teach them fun ways to integrate science, technology, engineering and math (STEM education) in marketing, fundraising and project management.
- Create a community-based digital communications system that strengthens relationships through engagement activities between STEM++ educators, students and the local business community affiliated with the school district.
Volunteer Coordinators will conduct outreach activities where NEXT Steps have taught, conducted training activities or received volunteers for one of our Atwood Garden sites. We intent to increase participation and support in the following events:
- English Avenue Community Involvement Growth Strategy Planning Meeting @ Pilgrim Baptist Church – June 10, 2015
- Investor’s VIP Brunch @ City Club of Buckhead – June 26, 2015
- Back To School Grand Opening Celebration of the Kittredge Park Nature Preserve – August 2, 2015
- Fired Up! 5K Run/Walk in Virginia Highlands (Atlanta Fire Stations 16 & 19) – August 29, 2015