Appearance Task Digital Badge
[TheChamp-Sharing title=”Share This Page”]
Appearance Task Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
Use the form below to submit proof of the following activities completed for your Operation Restoration service-learning project. Approval of your submission will allow you to collect digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™ (if available).
— “The 17” Legacy Council
Tasks Digital Badge Collection:
- Effective Communications
- Job Market
- Job Search
- Mock Interview
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Takes Initiative
- Thank You
- Time Management
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
The Appearance Task Digital Badge helps students learn the importance of personal hygiene and appearance required by their employer, mentor and Junior Executive Management Team.
- Describe proper workplace attire and where to acquire it.
- Describe elements of personal appearance that could impact employment such as body piercings and tattoos.
- Be well groomed and appropriately dressed on a daily basis.
- Identify appropriate clothes for various events.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- The name and address of your Operation Restoration service-learning project site.
- The service goal your service-learning project fulfilled (see service goal list above).
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.