Help Task Digital Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Sought assistance and/or instructions from more knowledgeable sources by asking questions relevant to each task when needed
- Brought suggestions of possible answers and solutions to your peers, mentors or community partners during individual or group discussions
- Identified the most appropriate individual, mentor or community partner to provide assistance with completing tasks or answering questions
- Used positive language indicative of your interests that demonstrate your willingness to learn
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Architecture & Construction. Explained how electrical systems including series, parallel, and series-parallel circuits work within a facility located in your College Town community
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.