Mock Interview Task Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
Use the form below to submit proof of the following activities completed for your Operation Restoration service-learning project. Approval of your submission will allow you to collect digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™ (if available).
— “The 17” Legacy Council
Tasks Digital Badge Collection:
- Effective Communications
- Job Market
- Job Search
- Mock Interview
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Takes Initiative
- Thank You
- Time Management
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
The Mock Interview Task Digital Badge is designed to help students demonstrate mastery of their interview skills by completing a mock interview and highlighting their short term job interests, ability to wear appropriate attire, and ability to produce all necessary paper work.
- Describe the role of the interview in their job search process.
- Invite three local members from our Partners In Education Network (existing or potential) to an upcoming Investor & Mentor Meetup and request their assistance in preparing for and/or participating in your mock interview.
- Prepare an agenda item and activity for an upcoming Investor & Mentor Meetup where members of our Partners In Education network will be invited to model appropriate grooming, attire, and behavior for job interviews.
- Work with members of our Partners In Education network to gather possible interview questions and appropriate responses.
- Identify 2-3 Human Resources personnel from companies that our Partners In Education work for to ask for help in identifying legal vs illegal interview questions and how to appropriately respond.
- Identify 2-3 Human Resources personnel from companies that our Partners In Education work for to ask which STEM++ career pathways are in high demand within their company and industry.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- The name and address of your Operation Restoration service-learning project site.
- The service goal your service-learning project fulfilled (see service goal list above).
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).