I want to know more!I'd like to request a FREE consultation
Upgrdade Your Membership
Gain access to more perks and benefits!
Advertise With Us!
100% of your ad dollars are converted into community shares with the Community On Demand Digital Media Network
Create Your Business Listing
Introduce your company’s STEAM industry to the next generation of leaders as well as local and global education communities
Submit Featured Content
Highlight the innovative trends and technologies driving your company’s growth and impact within its STEAM industries.
STEAM Careers & Industries
Promote your business, events and work-based learning opportunities on your STEAM Industry/Career Cluster Pages
Online Advertising Opportunities
|Logo/Square||125 x 125|
|Sidebar||300 x 300|
|Medium Rectangle||700 x 350|
|Skyscraper||300 x 700|
|Leaderboard||1540 x 180|
|Featured Events||600 x 250|
|Session I||August – December||16 weeks||July 15|
|Session II||January – May||16 weeks||December 15|
|Session III||June – July||8 weeks||May 15|
Online ad dimensions are in pixels.
* Minimum 3 month commitment for these ads
Featured events are large 600×250 pixel promotions that appear at the top of our calendar page. Promote events like performances, open houses, seasonal class registration dates and special events.
We accept the following electronic formats for digital ads:
• Web-quality PDF files with embedded fonts
• TIF or JPEG files with a resolution of 300 dpi or greater
• All files must be RGB and may not contain animation
• We reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for any reason, including products or services not appropriate for use in organic production or processing.
• The advertiser assumes responsibility for all ads placed in their entirety, including accuracy.
• Advertisers are responsible for submitting advertising material on or before the deadline date.
• Changes to advertisements and cancellations will not be accepted following the ad reservation deadline dates listed. Cancellations must be received in writing to be processed.
• Non-compliant art files will be returned for editing and must be resubmitted on or before the deadline date. If unable to meet this requirement, you will still be responsible for the cost of the ad.
• In order to ensure accuracy and consistency, we require a color proof with all new ad submissions.
For additional information about advertising, please contact our advertising department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Veteran-Led STEAM Entrepreneurship & Skills Development System
for K-12 Youth, Young Adults, STEAM Educators & Lifelong Learners
Serving Families & Communities Since 2008