Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Manufacturing digital badge collection creates competencies by working with products and equipment, designing new products, deciding how products will be made, and/or making, installing or repairing products such as cars, computers, appliances, airplanes, jewelry, stationary, garden irrigation systems, electronic devices, etc.
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Manufacturing Production Process Development
- Maintenance, Installation & Repair
- Quality Assurance
- Logistics & Inventory Control
- Health, Safety & Environmental Assurance
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Describe how their JEM Team will use safety processes, environmental incident and hazard investigations and/or preventative measures to ensure health, safety and environmental assurance at their workplace and service-learning site.
Workplace Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain how they will incorporate a quality assurance process within the functions of their JEM Team to 1) monitor/maintain the quality of parts and their manufacturing processes, 2) assure that standards and procedures were adhered to, and 3) deliver products or services to meet their performance requirements.
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.