Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathetics Industries
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Industries digital badge collection creates competencies in identifying associated career tracks and describing the principal fields of engineering specializations (ex. aeronautical, automotive, chemical, civil, industrial, mechanical, computer software, electrical, and biomedical).
STEM++ Industries Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Demonstrate how they used applications of mathematics and science (functional devices and working prototypes aided by computer simulations) to predict the success of engineered solutions throughout the completion of their Operation Restoration service-learning project.
Resuem & Cover Letter Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Create a STEM++ resume and financial portfolio that demonstrates you employability skills, career opportunities, applied math, working drawings (CAD, etc.) and your ability to create sectional, auxiliary, pattern developments, detail and pictorial views.
Feedback Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Report the feedback received from having your STEM++ mentor or Partner In Education evaluate your design solutions and conceptual, physical, and mathematical models at various intervals of the design process (optimization and iterations).
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.