Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathetics Industries
Digital Badge Collection
A CAREER, TECHNICAL & AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION (CTAE) STEM++ CAREER PATHWAY
The Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Industries digital badge collection creates competencies in identifying associated career tracks and describing the principal fields of engineering specializations (ex. aeronautical, automotive, chemical, civil, industrial, mechanical, computer software, electrical, and biomedical).
Membership Levels: Student, JEM Team, Mentor/Nonprofit, and Business/Corporation
STEM++ Industries Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards
Demonstrate how they used applications of mathematics and science (functional devices and working prototypes aided by computer simulations) to predict the success of engineered solutions throughout the completion of their Operation Restoration service-learning project.
Resuem & Cover Letter Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Create a STEM++ resume and financial portfolio that demonstrates you employability skills, career opportunities, applied math, working drawings (CAD, etc.) and your ability to create sectional, auxiliary, pattern developments, detail and pictorial views.
Feedback Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Report the feedback received from having your STEM++ mentor or Partner In Education evaluate your design solutions and conceptual, physical, and mathematical models at various intervals of the design process (optimization and iterations).
Earn Your Digital Badges
Submit Proof Of Work
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO UPLOAD PROOF OF YOUR WORK
Click each service-learning goal to view current list of Partners In Education offering service opportunities.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
- Best completed when you interview or demonstrate engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- Analytical Skills – Projects that research a topic, develop a project plan and timeline, and draw conclusions from research results.
- Science Skills – Projects that break down a complex scientific system into smaller parts, recognize cause and effect relationships, and defend opinions using facts.
- Mathematic Skills – Projects that uses calculations and measurements.
- Attention To Detail – Projects that follow a standard blueprint, record data accurately, or write instructions.
- Technical Skills – Projects that troubleshoot the source of a problem, repair a machine or debug an operating system, and computer capabilities to stay current on appropriate software and equipment.
- Communication and Cooperation Skills – Projects that listen to customer needs or interact with project partners.
- Creative Abilities – Projects that solve problems and develop new ideas.
- Leadership Skills – Projects that lead other projects to help customers.
- Organization Skills – Projects that keep track of lots of different information.
You must be logged in to post a submission.