FINANCE DIRECTOR EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that ensure the development and financial sustainability of organization-wide policies and initiatives for their Junior Executive Management Team as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must use the Promotions Planning Checklist to create a budget and funding strategy that covers costs for their service-learning project.
- Learners must translate their Junior Executive Management Team’s needs and activities into financial transactions for business planning, budgeting, human resources, administration and I.T.
- Learners must populate the Finance section of their Junior Executive Management Team’s Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model.
- Learners must help each leader of their Junior Executive Management Team prepare and present their portion of their team’s budget to members of their Local Contributor Network.
STEAM Education eGift Cards.
Marketing, Financial Literacy & Crowdfunding Tools
Triple Your Impact. Our STEAM Education eGift cards are crowdfunding tools used to 1) represent the skills players are using to complete their design projects and 2) fund projects that allow players to practice creating budgets, generating revenue, purchasing materials and managing resources.
How They Work. Once players get a STEAM Education eGift card sponsored, funds are separated into three use categories (Reward, Fund & Invest). Allocated resources must be used to seed the development of the products, services, innovative ideas and impact solutions players create for their Community On Demand™ design projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund where players can "pay themselves" or provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations to their peers.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to help players develop and manage operating budgets for their design and service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to market, promote, distribute and "seed" the products, services, specials events and ventures created from design challenges.
Sponsorship Requests. To minimize risk from fraud, requests for eGift card sponsorships should only be shared by players that are registered affiliates of our Pop Shop Shopify ecommerce site (which are typically paid members of our STEM Direct Youth Chamber of Commerce).
STEM Exchange Pop Shop
Please check url to make sure you’re on the correct site and have not been re-directed to another site BEFORE you enter any personal or financial information!
How to complete eGift Card Sponsorships in 4 easy steps:
- Confirm skillcard url reflects the official skillcard gallery of our Pop Shop htts://stem-exchange.myshopify.com
- Confirm name and value of the skillcard matches the image and value of the skillcard
- Select eGift card sponsorship amount from the range of denominations available then enter the number of egift cards you want to sponsor at your selected denomination amount.
- Check the box “I want to send this as a gift” then enter the email, name of the school, group or individual, and the name, address and lead instructor/mentor for the design project that the sponsorship is for.
Recipient Name or Group Name: The Trojan Warriors JEM Team
Message: I.T. Cybersecurity Design Project for The Family Recreation Center, My Town, GA 12345 Teacher: Ms. Fannie Mae Jackson
Click Add To Cart
- NOTE: Only share eGift cards using your Shopify affiliate account to better track your activity, funds and sponsors. Click the Share button and only provide your JEM Team’s email address, your JEM Team’s name and the name of your project, city, state and instructor, teacher or mentor’s name.
Funds projects that help learners strengthen their financial literacy skills in community-based economics & new business development.
Funds projects that help learners develop project management and life readiness skills for college, career, business and community re-investment.
Funds projects that introduce learners to the industries that drive the U.S. economy and the pathways they can use to jumpstart their careers