ARTS, A/V TECH & COMMUNICATIONS EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in visual and performing arts and design, journalism, and publishing multimedia content as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- A/V Technology & Film – Projects that manufacture, sell, rent, design, install, integrate, operate, and repair the equipment of audio-visual communications (i.e., editing and filming video) and includes the presentation of sound, video and data in such venues as offices, convention centers, classrooms, theme parks and stadiums.
- Printing Technology – Projects involved in prepress, press and binding, or post-press processes; transforming text and pictures for printing plates; or using digital technology for graphics, layout or printing which includes operating and maintaining equipment or computers used in the printing process.
- Visual Arts – Projects involved in artistic creation through painting, sculpting, illustrating, fashion, or floral design, and the use of an assortment of materials, including oils, watercolors, acrylics, pastels, pencils, pen and ink, photography, plaster, clay, textiles, plants, and computers.
- Visual Arts – Performing Arts – Projects involved in the creation, development and production of theatrical and musical performances that includes workers at practice halls, studios and performance venues.
- Journalism & Broadcasting – Projects that research, write or produce news stories or broadcasts, or present commentaries and are involved in publishing and writing which includes projects that install, repair and operate digital or electronic equipment used to record and transmit radio or television programs and motion pictures.
- Telecommunications – Projects involved in the interaction between computer and communications equipment which includes jobs to install or repair data, graphics, video and digital equipment.
STEAM Education eGift Cards.
Marketing, Financial Literacy & Crowdfunding Tools
Triple Your Impact. Our STEAM Education eGift cards are crowdfunding tools used to 1) represent the skills players are using to complete their design projects and 2) fund projects that allow players to practice creating budgets, generating revenue, purchasing materials and managing resources.
How They Work. Once players get a STEAM Education eGift card sponsored, funds are separated into three use categories (Reward, Fund & Invest). Allocated resources must be used to seed the development of the products, services, innovative ideas and impact solutions players create for their Community On Demand™ design projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund where players can "pay themselves" or provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations to their peers.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to help players develop and manage operating budgets for their design and service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to market, promote, distribute and "seed" the products, services, specials events and ventures created from design challenges.
Sponsorship Requests. To minimize risk from fraud, requests for eGift card sponsorships should only be shared by players that are registered affiliates of our Pop Shop Shopify ecommerce site (which are typically paid members of our STEM Direct Youth Chamber of Commerce).
STEM Exchange Pop Shop
Please check url to make sure you’re on the correct site and have not been re-directed to another site BEFORE you enter any personal or financial information!
How to complete eGift Card Sponsorships in 4 easy steps:
- Confirm skillcard url reflects the official skillcard gallery of our Pop Shop htts://stem-exchange.myshopify.com
- Confirm name and value of the skillcard matches the image and value of the skillcard
- Select eGift card sponsorship amount from the range of denominations available then enter the number of egift cards you want to sponsor at your selected denomination amount.
- Check the box “I want to send this as a gift” then enter the email, name of the school, group or individual, and the name, address and lead instructor/mentor for the design project that the sponsorship is for.
Recipient Name or Group Name: The Trojan Warriors JEM Team
Message: I.T. Cybersecurity Design Project for The Family Recreation Center, My Town, GA 12345 Teacher: Ms. Fannie Mae Jackson
Click Add To Cart
- NOTE: Only share eGift cards using your Shopify affiliate account to better track your activity, funds and sponsors. Click the Share button and only provide your JEM Team’s email address, your JEM Team’s name and the name of your project, city, state and instructor, teacher or mentor’s name.
Funds projects that help learners strengthen their financial literacy skills in community-based economics & new business development.
Funds projects that help learners develop project management and life readiness skills for college, career, business and community re-investment.
Funds projects that introduce learners to the industries that drive the U.S. economy and the pathways they can use to jumpstart their careers