GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC POLICY EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in governance, national security, foreign service, planning, revenue and taxation, and regulations as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Governance – Establishment of policies, and continuous monitoring of their proper implementation, by the members of the governing body of an organization
- National Security – a concept that a government, along with its parliaments, should protect the state and its citizens against all kind of “national” crises through a variety of power projections, such as political power, diplomacy, economic power, military might, and so on.
- Foreign Service – a commissioned operation of the United States Foreign Service Agency where officers, along with other U.S. diplomats, formulate and implement the foreign policy of the United States.
- Planning – the preparation of a long-term financial plan, prepared concurrently with the strategic plan that assesses the long-term financial implications of current and proposed policies, programs, and assumptions.
- Revenue & Taxation – income that is gained by governments through taxation
- Regulation – rules based on and meant to carry out a specific piece of legislation and are enforced usually by a regulatory agency formed or mandated to carry out the purpose or provisions of a legislation
- Public Management & Administration – the implementation of government policy that studies this implementation and prepares civil servants for working in the public service
STEAM Education eGift Cards.
Marketing, Financial Literacy & Crowdfunding Tools
Triple Your Impact. Our STEAM Education eGift cards are crowdfunding tools used to 1) represent the skills players are using to complete their design projects and 2) fund projects that allow players to practice creating budgets, generating revenue, purchasing materials and managing resources.
How They Work. Once players get a STEAM Education eGift card sponsored, funds are separated into three use categories (Reward, Fund & Invest). Allocated resources must be used to seed the development of the products, services, innovative ideas and impact solutions players create for their Community On Demand™ design projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund where players can "pay themselves" or provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations to their peers.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to help players develop and manage operating budgets for their design and service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to market, promote, distribute and "seed" the products, services, specials events and ventures created from design challenges.
Sponsorship Requests. To minimize risk from fraud, requests for eGift card sponsorships should only be shared by players that are registered affiliates of our Pop Shop Shopify ecommerce site (which are typically paid members of our STEM Direct Youth Chamber of Commerce).
STEM Exchange Pop Shop
Please check url to make sure you’re on the correct site and have not been re-directed to another site BEFORE you enter any personal or financial information!
How to complete eGift Card Sponsorships in 4 easy steps:
- Confirm skillcard url reflects the official skillcard gallery of our Pop Shop htts://stem-exchange.myshopify.com
- Confirm name and value of the skillcard matches the image and value of the skillcard
- Select eGift card sponsorship amount from the range of denominations available then enter the number of egift cards you want to sponsor at your selected denomination amount.
- Check the box “I want to send this as a gift” then enter the email, name of the school, group or individual, and the name, address and lead instructor/mentor for the design project that the sponsorship is for.
Recipient Name or Group Name: The Trojan Warriors JEM Team
Message: I.T. Cybersecurity Design Project for The Family Recreation Center, My Town, GA 12345 Teacher: Ms. Fannie Mae Jackson
Click Add To Cart
- NOTE: Only share eGift cards using your Shopify affiliate account to better track your activity, funds and sponsors. Click the Share button and only provide your JEM Team’s email address, your JEM Team’s name and the name of your project, city, state and instructor, teacher or mentor’s name.
Funds projects that help learners strengthen their financial literacy skills in community-based economics & new business development.
Funds projects that help learners develop project management and life readiness skills for college, career, business and community re-investment.
Funds projects that introduce learners to the industries that drive the U.S. economy and the pathways they can use to jumpstart their careers