STEAM SKILLS SELF-ASSESSMENT WORKSHEETS (Single Player)
$10.00 | 3 Color, 11 x 8.5 card-stock Worksheets
Three (3) single use, letter-sized project-based mapping checklists that are used with the 63 high-demand skill cards from the Community On Demand card deck to help learners of any age quickly assess and track how they use their employability skills to solve real-world problems.
How To Use:
The single player versions of the Community On Demand™ card game is played using Community On Demand™ Skills Self-Assessment Worksheets. Learners are able to use the card deck with the skills self-assessment worksheets as mapping grids to track the growth of 63 employability skills they have, use or need at any given point during the life of a past, current or future project. Simply keep all dated copies of The Community On Demand™ Skills Self-Assessment Worksheets in each learners’ achievement binders or folders to help them track and celebrate their achievements.
- Great for workforce development agencies, Career, Technical & Education courses, corporate hiring managers, mentors, college recruiters, leadership development courses, etc.
- Filling out job or college applications, creating pitch presentations, developing mission statements or designing/conducting team projects.
- Comes with game instructions and a think tank doodle space on the back to give learners extra room for mapping out their thoughts.
- Can be completed in one hour or less!
- Great for learners of any age (8 to adult)
NOTE: It is recommended to have learners conduct a pre and post skills assessments during a project (beginning, middle, end).