BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating functions essential to efficient and productive business operations as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- General Management – occupations that plan, organize, direct, and evaluate all or part of a business organization through the allocation and use of financial, human, and material resources.
- Business Information Management – occupations that provide a bridge between business processes or initiatives and information technology processes to help align business and IT goals.
- Human Resources Management – occupations that focus on staffing activities that involve planning, recruitment, selection, orientation, training, performance appraisal, compensation, and safety of an organization’s employees.
- Operations Management – occupations that focus on planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling the resources needed to produce or provide a business’ goods and/or services that include quality control, scheduling, procurement, and warehousing.
- Administrative Support – occupations that facilitate business operations through a variety of administrative and clerical duties including information and communication management, data processing and collection, and project tracking.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.
Career Awareness & Explration Egift Cards
Sponsor $10.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to assess and strengthen their readiness for college and career
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Egift Cards
Sponsor $20.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to create impact solutions and social ventures
Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding Egift Cards
Sponsor $30.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop their high-demand employability skills
STEAM Career Clusters
Sponsor $40.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to participate in enhanced work-based learning experiences
Leadership, Teamwork & Problem-Solving Egift Cards
Sponsor $50.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop 11 leadership and decision-making skills
There are no reviews yet.