MARKETING EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Presentation of information, findings, and supporting evidence through a line of reasoning that demonstrates current level of organization, development, substance, and style that is appropriate to purpose, audience, and task.
- Develop skills in pricing, visual merchandising, advertising, special promotions, professional sales, and customer service to get your products in the hands of customers.
- Recognize a business opportunity or start a business during your service-learning project.
- Develop skills in applying economic concepts to marketing, distribution and logistics, marketing information management, finance in marketing, product/service planning, pricing mixes, promotional strategies, and personal selling.
- Introduction to the major segments of the Sports and Entertainment Industry and the social and economic impact it has on the local, state, national, and global economies.
- Use current technology that includes the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), tour packages, marketing plans, promotional and pricing strategies, and software to develop a niche market for business profitability.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.
Career Awareness & Explration Egift Cards
Sponsor $10.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to assess and strengthen their readiness for college and career
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Egift Cards
Sponsor $20.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to create impact solutions and social ventures
Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding Egift Cards
Sponsor $30.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop their high-demand employability skills
STEAM Career Clusters
Sponsor $40.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to participate in enhanced work-based learning experiences
Leadership, Teamwork & Problem-Solving Egift Cards
Sponsor $50.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop 11 leadership and decision-making skills
There are no reviews yet.