TIME MANAGEMENT EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how effective time management is used to complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must demonstrate effective use of calendars and planning tools to manage scheduled activities.
- Learners must create a list of reasonable priorities for their service-learning project.
- Learners must create a realistic and comprehensive daily schedule to complete the work tasks of their service-learning project.
- Learners must accurately account for all elements of a typical work day during their service-learning project.
- Learners must submit a realistic task analysis that explains how they completed their service-learning project.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.