TIME MANAGEMENT EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how effective time management is used to complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must demonstrate effective use of calendars and planning tools to manage scheduled activities.
- Learners must create a list of reasonable priorities for their service-learning project.
- Learners must create a realistic and comprehensive daily schedule to complete the work tasks of their service-learning project.
- Learners must accurately account for all elements of a typical work day during their service-learning project.
- Learners must submit a realistic task analysis that explains how they completed their service-learning project.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.