OPERATIONS EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are learning how their Junior Executive Management team or company’s internal operations will allow them to produce & deliver their products and services.
- Learners must populate their Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model.
- Learners must identify the techniques they used to manufacture and/or produce their products and services.
- Learners must highlight the level of experience their Junior Executive Management Team has in order to deliver high-quality products and services.
- Learners must demonstrate the economies of scale to explain their proportionate savings in costs gained by an increased level of production.
- Learners must explain how their Junior Executive Management Team will achieve lower direct costs through their operations plan.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.