FILM, DIGITAL MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in designing, producing, exhibiting, performing, writing, and entertainment services as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Demonstrate proper set-up and use of basic production equipment and follow safety procedures when working with TV equipment.
- Identify and create various types of scripts.
- Demonstrate proper use and operation of studio equipment and production techniques while working as part of a production team during a studio broadcast.
- Demonstrate teamwork and proper use of equipment while participating in a live field production which may include electronic news gathering, film work or streaming live events.
- Demonstrate the use of technology in recording and post-production applications.
- Develop an understanding of audio video and film careers, describe the principal fields of specializations and identify associated career opportunities.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.