FILM, DIGITAL MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in designing, producing, exhibiting, performing, writing, and entertainment services as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Demonstrate proper set-up and use of basic production equipment and follow safety procedures when working with TV equipment.
- Identify and create various types of scripts.
- Demonstrate proper use and operation of studio equipment and production techniques while working as part of a production team during a studio broadcast.
- Demonstrate teamwork and proper use of equipment while participating in a live field production which may include electronic news gathering, film work or streaming live events.
- Demonstrate the use of technology in recording and post-production applications.
- Develop an understanding of audio video and film careers, describe the principal fields of specializations and identify associated career opportunities.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.