INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in in the design, development, support and management of hardware, software, multimedia and systems integration services as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Identify hardware device functions, including peripherals devices, input devices, and portable hardware appropriate for specific tasks and emerging hardware as it impacts information technology
- Describe trends in emerging, evolving, and future computer technologies and their influence on IT practices (mobile technology, computing tablets, cloud computing.)
- Develop a working networking vocabulary including networking media, topologies, network operating systems, models and protocols, codes and standards, addressing, diagnostics, routing, WAN services, network security networking software, tools, and equipment.
- Apply strategies for identifying routine hardware and software problems current to everyday life and identify compatibility issues and describe operational problems caused by hardware errors.
- Understand and apply design principles to create professional appearing and functioning web pages using the elements of web design (HTML, CSS, responsive design, site usability, relation of site to business, story the site reveals about the business).
- Design simple webpages incorporating media elements (e.g., sound, video, graphics, text, motion graphics), navigation, and linking.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.
Career Awareness & Explration Egift Cards
Sponsor $10.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to assess and strengthen their readiness for college and career
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Egift Cards
Sponsor $20.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to create impact solutions and social ventures
Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding Egift Cards
Sponsor $30.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop their high-demand employability skills
STEAM Career Clusters
Sponsor $40.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to participate in enhanced work-based learning experiences
Leadership, Teamwork & Problem-Solving Egift Cards
Sponsor $50.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop 11 leadership and decision-making skills
There are no reviews yet.