MANUFACTURING EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in planning, managing and performing the processing of materials into intermediate or final products as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Presentation of information, findings, and supporting evidence through a line of reasoning that demonstrates current level of organization, development, substance, and style that is appropriate to purpose, audience, and task.
- Development of skills in pricing, visual merchandising, advertising, special promotions, professional sales, and customer service.
- Recognizing a business opportunity, starting a business based on the recognized opportunity, and operating and maintaining that business.
- Development of skills in applying economic concepts to marketing, distribution and logistics, marketing information management, finance in marketing, product/service planning, pricing mixes, promotional strategies, and personal selling.
- Introduction to the major segments of the Sports and Entertainment Industry and the social and economic impact it has on the local, state, national, and global economies.
- Utilizing current technology, the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), and software packages to develop a tour package and marketing plan for a selected niche market that incorporates appropriate promotional and pricing strategies, thus ensuring business profitability.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.