MANUFACTURING EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in planning, managing and performing the processing of materials into intermediate or final products as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Presentation of information, findings, and supporting evidence through a line of reasoning that demonstrates current level of organization, development, substance, and style that is appropriate to purpose, audience, and task.
- Development of skills in pricing, visual merchandising, advertising, special promotions, professional sales, and customer service.
- Recognizing a business opportunity, starting a business based on the recognized opportunity, and operating and maintaining that business.
- Development of skills in applying economic concepts to marketing, distribution and logistics, marketing information management, finance in marketing, product/service planning, pricing mixes, promotional strategies, and personal selling.
- Introduction to the major segments of the Sports and Entertainment Industry and the social and economic impact it has on the local, state, national, and global economies.
- Utilizing current technology, the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), and software packages to develop a tour package and marketing plan for a selected niche market that incorporates appropriate promotional and pricing strategies, thus ensuring business profitability.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.
Career Awareness & Explration Egift Cards
Sponsor $10.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to assess and strengthen their readiness for college and career
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Egift Cards
Sponsor $20.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to create impact solutions and social ventures
Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding Egift Cards
Sponsor $30.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop their high-demand employability skills
STEAM Career Clusters
Sponsor $40.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to participate in enhanced work-based learning experiences
Leadership, Teamwork & Problem-Solving Egift Cards
Sponsor $50.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop 11 leadership and decision-making skills
There are no reviews yet.