CONTRIBUTION EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating their ability to work as a contributing member of a Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must Work on a Junior Executive Management Team.
- Learners must participate to reach consensus.
- Learners must accept constructive criticism.
- Learners must be sought out by peers for guidance and assistance.
- Learners must fairly share work load with peers/team members.
- Learners must often go above and beyond their share of the work.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.