JOB SEARCH EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how they conduct a job search then take steps to establish a professional relationship with their future employers as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must read and interpret employment information on job boards and other employment assistance resources.
- Learners must effectively use the internet to search for job opportunities.
- Learners must describe the importance of personal contact during their employment search (i.e., public speaking, effective communications, body language, etc.).
- Learners must identify three local mentors within their STEAM career pathway that dress for success.
- Learners must access and use services available at three local career and employment assistance websites and facilities.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.