MOCK INTERVIEW EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how they master interview skills by having short term job interests, appropriate attire, and all necessary paper work as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must describe the role of the interview in their job search process.
- Learners must invite three local members from their Local Contributor Network (existing or potential) to an upcoming event hosted by their Junior Executive Management Team and request their assistance in preparing for and/or participating in their mock interview.
- Learners must prepare an agenda item and activity for an upcoming Junior Executive Management Team event where members of their Local Contributor Network will be invited to model appropriate grooming, attire, and behavior for job interviews.
- Learners must work with members of their Local Contributor Network to gather possible interview questions and appropriate responses.
- Learners must identify 2-3 Human Resources personnel from companies within their Local Contributor Network to ask for help in identifying legal vs illegal interview questions and how to appropriately respond
- Learners must identify 2-3 Human Resources personnel from companies within their Local Contributor Network to ask which STEAM career pathways are in high demand within their company and industry.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.