Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Interactive Activity Workbook
The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs
An interactive workbook to help young innovators
build career opportunities & business ventures
Unlocks 7 secrets to writing winning business plans in 8-16 weeks!
The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs is a 21st Century STEAM education curriculum that uses financial literacy, blockchain technology, entertainment and entrepreneurship to strengthen five skill-building domains:
- • Career awareness and exploration
- • Entrepreneurship and innovation
- • Workforce readiness and personal selling
- • STEAM pathway selection
- • Leadership, team-building and problem-solving.
By completing The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs, learners will be able to:
- • Create a digital portfolio, financial portfolio and business plan
- • Demonstrate their ability to promote, brand and monetize their knowledge, special abilities, interests, STEAM skills and achievements
- • Create sustainable impact solutions for their communities and convert them into career-building opportunities and social enterprises.
|# of Books||11 - 50||6 %|
|# of Books||51 - 150||10 %|
|# of Books||151 - 500||14 %|
|# of Books||501 - 1000||17 %|
|# of Books||1001 - 2500||20 %|