JOB MARKET EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating their ability to identify career opportunities that are available within their chosen STEAM career clusters as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must define terms commonly used on job applications specific to their STEAM career pathway.
- Learners must explain the importance of good references and secure one from their Local Contributor Network.
- Learners must interpret application questions and provided appropriate, thoughtful and fact-based responses.
- Learners must complete 2-3 job applications using their STEAM Resume and financial portfolio.
- Learners must locate and/or secure their social security card.
- Learners must locate and/or secure a valid state or government issued ID.
- Learners must locate and/or secure a copy of your birth certificate (or know where the notarized original is).
- Learners must completed an I-9 form.
- Learners must complete the online application for a work permit (if under the age 16).
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.