RESUME & COVER LETTER EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how they complete their STEAM resume and cover letter to highlight the value of their achievements as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must define the term resume
- Learners must describe different resume formats.
- Learners must explain what a cover letter is and what it should contain.
- Learners must prepare a professional STEAM resume and financial portfolio for their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must complete a professional cover letter that highlights the impact of their service-learning project(s).
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.