TEAM OPERATIONS DIRECTOR EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating their ability to select and assign individuals, businesses and/or organizations to roles within their team’s network and community ecosystem as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must measure and improve the effectiveness of their Junior Executive Management Teams’ processes and procedures.
- Learners must populate the Team Operations section of their Junior Executive Management Team’s Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model.
- Learners must maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence to support their JEM Teams service-learning project.
- Learners must coordinate and conduct interviews with members of their Local Contributor Network.
- Learners must ensure all work for their Junior Executive Management Team’s service-learning project has been submitted.
- Learners must distribute all digital badges and Skillcoin Rewards to their Junior Executive Management Team members.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.