OPERATIONS EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are learning how their Junior Executive Management team or company’s internal operations will allow them to produce & deliver their products and services.
- Learners must populate their Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model.
- Learners must identify the techniques they used to manufacture and/or produce their products and services.
- Learners must highlight the level of experience their Junior Executive Management Team has in order to deliver high-quality products and services.
- Learners must demonstrate the economies of scale to explain their proportionate savings in costs gained by an increased level of production.
- Learners must explain how their Junior Executive Management Team will achieve lower direct costs through their operations plan.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.