SPEAKER PROGRAM EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how they can coordinate a speaker event that supports their impact solution as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must determine objectives and define topics to be covered.
- Learners must screen possible speakers.
- Learners must provide speakers with event information in a timely manner.
- Learners must make arrangements and accommodations for speakers in a timely manner.
- Learners must develop a logistics plan that covers all details regarding their speaker program.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.