SPEAKER PROGRAM EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how they can coordinate a speaker event that supports their impact solution as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must determine objectives and define topics to be covered.
- Learners must screen possible speakers.
- Learners must provide speakers with event information in a timely manner.
- Learners must make arrangements and accommodations for speakers in a timely manner.
- Learners must develop a logistics plan that covers all details regarding their speaker program.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.