HEALTH SCIENCES EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in planning, managing, and providing therapeutic services, diagnostic services, health informatics, support services, and biotechnology research and development as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Describe how various healthcare roles fit into the office/department, the organization and the overall health care environment.
- Develop a career plan that compares therapeutic, diagnostic, health informatics, environmental support, and biotechnology research and development career pathways.
- Evaluate the impact of diversity and ethics on healthcare delivery to demonstrate respectful and empathetic treatment of ALL patients/clients (patient/customer service).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic legal responsibilities of healthcare workers in regards to torts, malpractice, and negligence, invasion of privacy, privileged communication, patient/client confidentiality, and informed consent.
- Analyze the healthcare delivery system (public, private, government, and nonprofit), describe the responsibilities of consumers within the healthcare system, and explain how to engage patients and families in their own healthcare.
- Identify and demonstrate the various methods of providing and obtaining information from patients, family members, other agencies, and other members of the healthcare team.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.