APPEARANCE EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating how they know the importance of personal hygiene and the appearance that is required by their employer, mentor and team as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must show their values on personal hygiene and appearance to their employer, mentor and team.
- Learners must demonstrate and describe proper workplace attire and where to acquire it.
- Learners must describe elements of personal appearance that could impact employment such as body piercings and tattoos.
- Learners must be well groomed and appropriately dressed on a daily basis.
- Learners must identify appropriate clothes for various events.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.