BUDGET EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating their ability to develop and manage resources as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must develop and use budgets and cash allocation charts to demonstrate how they manage and value resources.
- Learners must create and/or assess a spending plan for their service-learning project and make changes as needed.
- Learners must described the consequences of over spending.
- Learners must describe when, why, and to whom they asked for help with creating and managing their budget.
- Learners must identify two types of financial difficulties they experienced (e.g. cash shortfall, securing sponsorship, allocating spending, purchasing resources) during their service-learning project.
- Learners must identify the short and long-term consequences associated with their financial difficulties.
- Learners must identify the resources within their community that assist people with financial problems.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.
Career Awareness & Explration Egift Cards
Sponsor $10.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to assess and strengthen their readiness for college and career
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Egift Cards
Sponsor $20.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to create impact solutions and social ventures
Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding Egift Cards
Sponsor $30.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop their high-demand employability skills
STEAM Career Clusters
Sponsor $40.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to participate in enhanced work-based learning experiences
Leadership, Teamwork & Problem-Solving Egift Cards
Sponsor $50.00 egift cards to help fund projects that provide learners with opportunities to develop 11 leadership and decision-making skills
There are no reviews yet.