BUDGET EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating their ability to develop and manage resources as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must develop and use budgets and cash allocation charts to demonstrate how they manage and value resources.
- Learners must create and/or assess a spending plan for their service-learning project and make changes as needed.
- Learners must described the consequences of over spending.
- Learners must describe when, why, and to whom they asked for help with creating and managing their budget.
- Learners must identify two types of financial difficulties they experienced (e.g. cash shortfall, securing sponsorship, allocating spending, purchasing resources) during their service-learning project.
- Learners must identify the short and long-term consequences associated with their financial difficulties.
- Learners must identify the resources within their community that assist people with financial problems.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.