EDUCATION & TRAINING EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in planning, managing and providing education, training services, and related learning support services as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Explore prenatal development and the growth, development, and care of the infant.
- Discuss the importance of prenatal care and proper nutrition for mother and child.
- Determine strategies that promote the health and safety of toddlers, pre-school children, and children ages 6-12 — including those with special needs.
- Design an early childhood classroom that promotes a healthy and safe physical and psychological environment that promotes development and learning.
- Examine program management and curriculum in early childhood education and care to identify children’s needs, interests, and abilities.
- Examine practices that include, but are not limited to, multicultural and linguistic diversity in early childhood care and education.
Triple Your Impact!
Your eGift card sponsorship is a 100% tax-deductible donation to students through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and will be distributed through three sustainability funds:
30% Student Stipend Fund – Cash stipends for students that submit proof of their work. Can be spend any way they choose.
40% Impact Project Fund – “Seed money” for Junior Executive Management Teams to purchase materials and services required to complete their STEAM Investigative Process.
30% CoD Network Fund – Funding used to create special events that market, promote and distribute products, services and student achievements throughout the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.