EDUCATION & TRAINING EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in planning, managing and providing education, training services, and related learning support services as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Explore prenatal development and the growth, development, and care of the infant.
- Discuss the importance of prenatal care and proper nutrition for mother and child.
- Determine strategies that promote the health and safety of toddlers, pre-school children, and children ages 6-12 — including those with special needs.
- Design an early childhood classroom that promotes a healthy and safe physical and psychological environment that promotes development and learning.
- Examine program management and curriculum in early childhood education and care to identify children’s needs, interests, and abilities.
- Examine practices that include, but are not limited to, multicultural and linguistic diversity in early childhood care and education.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.